Skip to product information
1 of 2

Quicksilver Scientific

Quicksilver: Mercury Tri-Test

Regular price $350.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $350.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EMAIL ME WHEN IN STOCK

Shipping & Returns

*No Returns On Any Products - All Sales Are Final*

DOMESTIC ORDERS:

Orders are picked up daily from our office by USPS at 3:30 pm EST. To ensure that your order will get out the same day you place it, please make sure to have the order in by that time. All orders placed after 3:30 pm EST will get picked up by USPS the next day.

If you are local to the Cleveland, Ohio area, you should receive your order in 1-2 days. You can also pick up orders directly from our Clinic, located at 2460 Fairmount Boulevard, Suite #202, Cleveland Heights, OH 44106.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:

You are responsible for paying any customs or duties.

No reviews yet

Quicksilver Scientific’s Tri-Test screens for toxic levels of mercury in the blood.

Today’s scientists know that mercury is no friend of mankind. In fact, mercury is extremely toxic in most forms and can be absorbed through the skin and mucous membranes, and its vapors can be inhaled. Yet, over the millennia it has been misused to treat syphilis, typhus, skin conditions, constipation, intestinal parasites, and many more chronic and acute conditions. In more recent times, it has been misused in infant teething powders, dental amalgam fillings, and vaccines as a preservative. These modern-day medicinal applications have caused dangerous levels of mercury in children and adults. Furthermore, mercury can enter the human body through the consumption of contaminated fish that swim in mercury-polluted waters. Without a doubt, mercury is no friend to humans or the environment.

Description

Quicksilver Scientific’s Tri-Test screens for toxic levels of mercury in the blood.

Today’s scientists know that mercury is no friend of mankind. In fact, mercury is extremely toxic in most forms and can be absorbed through the skin and mucous membranes, and its vapors can be inhaled. Yet, over the millennia it has been misused to treat syphilis, typhus, skin conditions, constipation, intestinal parasites, and many more chronic and acute conditions. In more recent times, it has been misused in infant teething powders, dental amalgam fillings, and vaccines as a preservative. These modern-day medicinal applications have caused dangerous levels of mercury in children and adults. Furthermore, mercury can enter the human body through the consumption of contaminated fish that swim in mercury-polluted waters. Without a doubt, mercury is no friend to humans or the environment.

These products have not been approved by or evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

SHOP OUR BEST SELLERS