What Is Taurine?
Taurine is an organic compound found in animal tissue that has many biological roles. It is commonly considered an amino acid, but it is not a true amino acid.
Taurine may have natural anti-inflammatory properties.† It may also help support muscle recovery, heart, eye, and liver health, and brain function, as well promote healthy mood and aid sleep.†
- Natural anti-inflammatory†
- Support heart health and brain function†
- Promote muscle recovery and healthy mood†
- Aid healthy sleep†
- Contribute to eye health†
- Assist in maintaining healthy liver function†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 500 milligramsServing per container: *
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value**
* Daily Value not established.
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 500 mg twice daily, or as directed by physician.